- Slow Cooker
- 1 bag Old School Brand™ Crockpot Grits 16 ounces
- 11 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- Place liner in crockpot, folding excess top down over edges of ceramic crock.
- Place bag of grits, water, and salt in crockpot.
- Cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 8 hours (or overnight).
- Stir grits once cooked, add butter, and stir.
- Add more salt, butter, or water, as needed to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Discard pot liner after use.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 × 2.5 in|
Non GMO White Corn Grits. GLUTEN FREE.
There are no reviews yet.