Mini Strawberry and Blueberry Galettes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 prepared Old School Brand™ Pie Crust Mix
- 1½ cups strawberries hulled and quartered
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together strawberries, blueberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, take your prepared Old School Brand™ Pie Crust and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll each individual piece of dough out to a rough circle about 5 – 6 inches in diameter.
- Place the rolled dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Place about 1/4 cup of berry mixture into the center of each dough circle.
- Fold the edges of the dough up until they just reach the berry mixture.
- Brush the pie crust mix with egg wash.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Let cool and serve with ice cream or whip cream.
Southern Pie Crust Mix$6.99